Sunday 11 January 2009

Livigno: feel the alps...

Bonjourno from Italian dreamland. Living in one of the most beautiful places in the world is amazing and daunting with high expectations and the most crazy/bizaar lifestyle you could possibly imagine. So much has happened in the last month with some exceptionally colorful events unfolding. My personal favourite was losting my ski in a tree from a ski-lift to the amusment of all those on the lift above as I wondered down the mountain with one ski in search of its partner.

Many brilliant guests have come and gone as well as some very average ones, and learning names instantly is a new skill that was forced on me and should be useful in the future. One particularly interesting group of hooligans dubbed me Timmy Hendricks after my array of headbands was seen throughout the week along with my unbelievable air-guitar skills at miky's Pub.

The Absolute team are a great bunch of characters and Dave, Mike, Kelly, Emma and Scotty have been my Italian family while living here as we share a tiny flat and have kept an eye out for eachother. 10 more days and I will be reunited with the real world and more importantly a certain Xanthe :)

ciao

No comments: